2015-2016 Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
Providing knowledge and skills to successfully navigate in the modern world.
Lee College serves as a focal point for the development of educated, gainfully employed, socially aware residents of our local community.
Goals and Outcomes
Enable success among all learners
- Improve persistence of all students to completion of their educational intent
- Enrich learning through accessible and relevant experiences
- Enhance student engagement through learner support
Advocate cultural and economic diversity
- Build bridges from education to employment
- Make Lee College the preferred provider for training and workforce partnerships
- Strengthen cultural initiatives that promote an enlightened community
Model persistence, completion, and excellence in learning
- Support professional development opportunities for faculty, staff, and administration
- Recognize and reward employee excellence
- Model safety in the work environment
Foster a culture of adaptability and continuous improvement
- Employ assessment processes that direct action for improvement
- Foster transparency in data analysis and decision making
- Implement technology to effectively improve educational and operational processes and promote sustainability
Equal Education Opportunity Statement
Lee College is an open enrollment institution and offers a variety of vocational and academic programs. Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in its educational programs, activities, or employment practices as required by Title VII, Title IX, Section 504, ADA, or 34 C.F.R. Limited English proficiency is not a barrier for admission to the College.
For information regarding student rights or appeal procedures, refer to Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid and Student Life Opportunities, Services, and Policies or contact the Vice President of Student Affairs, Lee College, P.O. Box 818, Baytown, Texas 77522-0818 or call 281.425.6400. Lee College is located at the intersection of Lee Drive and Market and Texas Avenue.
Declaración de Igualdad en la Educación
Lee College no descrimina en base a género, incapacidad, raza, religión, color, edad, nacionalidad, o por condición de veterano militar en los programas educativos, actividades, o empleo como es requerido bajo la Ley VII, Ley IX, Sección 504, o 34 C.F.R. Limitación en el idioma Inglés no impide admisión al colegio.
Para imformación acerca de los derechos de los estudiantes o del procedimiento de quejas, refiérase al Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid de este catálogo o póngase en contacto con la oficina del Vicepresidente de Asuntos Estudiantiles, Lee College, Apartado Postal 818, Baytown, TX 77522-0818, teléfono 281.425.6400. Lee College está situado en la esquina de las calles Lee Drive y Market Street.